Friday, April 22, 2005

A Soldier Returned Home

This is a letter written by a soldier that has just returned from Iraq. It is heart warming and inspiring. I found this link on Chevy Rose and had to post it here. All of the emotions expressed in the letter are feelings I had as well when I returned from Iraq. I know exactly how this guy felt. I too would look for debris on the road and avoid it when I first drove my car after returning from Iraq. I looked into other vehicles looking for weapons. I jumped a little after hearing a loud noise and I still scanned rooftops for snipers. Read this letter. If you are not touched by it and if you do not realize the importance of the war, then you have no soul.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List
Previous Next

Powered by RingSurf

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]