Friday, April 01, 2005

I'm Back

I have not been able to get to the computer for a few days. I must have missed some interesting conversations. Well, I only got a few minutes so this will be a short post.

Definition of Irony:

Terri Schiavo was on a feeding tube, had it removed, suffered for two weeks, and died Thursday.
The ailing Pope received a feeding tube a few days ago as well. As his condition deteriorates, he may also die soon. Italian media reports that he has already died have been disputed by the Vatican.

Hell Frozen Over?

Jesse Jackson's support of the Schindler family in the last days of Terri Schiavo's life was unexpected and seemed sincere. Whatever you think of his motives, he came out on the right side of this issue. Right, but apparently unpopular.

Shameless Plug:

I am still a huge supporter of the Fair Tax Plan. I was happy to learn that one of my representatives, Congressman Steve King, is a co-sponsor of the bill in the House. Education and public pressure on politicians is the only thing that can get this excellent idea realized so write your Congressmen to show your support. If you don't like the Fair Tax Plan do NOT write your Congressmen. You might just be crazy. Visit www.fairtax.org for all the info you can handle. You might also notice that I have a link to it on the blogroll on the right.
If you want to stop paying all federal income and payroll taxes, then this plan is for you.

|

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger SSG_E said...

I'm trying. As for the Fair Tax Plan, I never thought I could be so excited about something as mundane as taxes. I read a lot of stuff on the Fair Tax and so far no one has been able to raise any powerful arguments against it. It benefits everyone except the Beltway lawyers and lobbyists, the IRS, and politicians that use our current tax system buy votes and solidify their own power.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List
Previous Next

Powered by RingSurf

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]