Thursday, March 31, 2005

Left-Wing Blog

Alton referred me to this lefty blog. I read a little, it kind of made me mad, so I posted a little rant and now I am featured in a post on this site. Check it out and leave some comments. He likes to bash Christians and President Bush, of course, so he is your regular liberal looney guy: http://nerofiddled.blogspot.com/

Be respectful. Opinions expressed there can make people sick but at least no one has resorted to directly insulting me and calling me a "babykiller" just because I was a soldier who fought in Iraq.

|

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Noah Diamond said...

Hey, Greta. Sorry to hear you didn't like my blog, but fair enough. I looked at yours and felt a little queasy as well. Whatever our differences, please accept my sincere wishes for your husband's quick and safe return from overseas.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger SSG_E said...

OKay I am back. Been unable to get to the computer for a couple days. Did I miss anything?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List
Previous Next

Powered by RingSurf

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]